Friday, May 16, 2008

J-O-B Part Deux: The Interviewing Process

Yesterday I had my first telephone interview, which is fantastic because I was truly worried that employers wouldn't give my materials a second look once they saw my nonlocal address. I'm in the process of playing phone tag with another potential employer as we speak. Also, I'm sick--not the cute kind of sick that gives you a mad sexy, throaty phone voice, but rather the kind of sick that makes you a spacy, stuffy mouth-breather. It's probably for the best, then, that I am two states away from Seattle so I can't afflict any potential employers with my ruddy and mucous-filled countenance.

Despite the croup, I'm feeling confident going into this round of interviews. Looking over my resume, I'm proud of the work I've done. Hopefully I will have updates of the positive sort shortly.

No comments: